Please make 100% sure of the size you wish to purchase (see instructions Measuring). Purchasing the incorrect size is bad for your dog's paws when wearing it.
When you receive the boots, test the size inside on a clean carpet or surface. Please put a thin sock or cover over your dog's paws before fitting. This will prevent hair & dirt getting into or onto the Sock/Boot/Liner.
As per our Returns Policy (explained during the checkout process) and the Consumer Protection Act, we can only exchange boots if they (and the packaging) are returned in perfect condition
Furball Pet cannot resell any used/dirty/damaged product.
The Ruffwear Grip Trex dog boots set the standard in paw wear for dogs who hike, bike, run, or explore the great outdoors with their humans. These high-performance boots feature a rugged and resilient Ruffwear-designed Vibram outsole that provides exceptional traction on varied terrain. Breathable mesh upper provides ventilation and keeps dirt and debris out. Closure system combines hook-and-loop with hardware, cinching around the narrowest part of the dogs leg to provide a secure fit.
- It is a stay-on-easy fit, comfortable, durable, amazing traction.
- These boots are built to secure around the ankle, but below the carpal pad. The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight.
- Air mesh upper is comfortable, breathable, durable, and drainable for all-season weather
- Seamless construction reduces abrasion and improves fit
- Reflective trim adds to safety and night-time visibility
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface
- Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw
- Lift the dog’s other front paw so that its weight is placed firmly on the paw being measured
- Mark the paper at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw
- Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw from the left mark to the right mark
- Repeat the above process for a back paw - the front paws are usually bigger than the back paws, and you may need to buy two different sizes
- Select the boots appropriate for the measured width of the front and back paws. If the paw is between two sizes, then round up or down to the nearest size (round up if the paw is exactly midway between two sizes)
- If you dog has a dew claw, then please take this into consideration, and we recommend that you buy human baby socks to slip over the paw to keep the dew claw in place
- We also recommend that you use human baby socks to prevent chafing (in the event that this should be experienced) and/or to ensure a perfect fit (e.g. if you rounded up the actual paw size to the closest larger boot size)
Please contact us for advice if you are unsure how to measure