This high performance streamlined canine flotation jacket for hydrotherapy, boating and other water activities. Outstanding flotation for all sizes of dogs.
Great fit that does not impede movement. Strategic placement of foam promotes the ideal canine swimming position.
This life jacket is also used by Hydro Therapists with the rehabilitation of dogs after surgery, as well as dogs with severe hip and spinal problems.
- Strong low-profile handle makes it easy to assist your dog out of water
- Bright colours and 3M Scotchlite reflective strips makes it easy to see in low-light
- Telescoping neck closure keeps the jacket streamlined and in place
- Quick release buckles are protected, and straps have tail-keepers, to maintain streamlining
- Extra-long belly band, so that even the “fatties” will find the right fit
- Made from nylon and polyester, with foam float cells
The "Girth" measurement (the thickest part of the rib cage) is the most important when selecting the appropriate life jacket size.
The "Neck" is not the same as collar size (neck measurement must be taken around the lower part of the neck where it joins the chest).
The "Back" measurement is the length of the top of the life jacket (ensure that the jacket size will fit well on your dog and without impeding movement). If you dog falls in between two sizes, then select the larger size.
XX-Small Girth 35 - 44cm / Neck 26 - 34cm / Back 19cm
X-Small Girth 42 - 54cm / Neck 33 - 39cm / Back 27.5cm
Small Girth 52 - 76cm / Neck 38 - 49cm / Back 30cm
Medium Girth 69 - 86cm / Neck 43 - 56cm / Back 37cm
Large Girth 83 - 98cm / Neck 54 - 65cm / Back 41cm
X-Large Girth 90 - 116cm / Neck 58 - 75cm / Back 49cm
XX-Large Girth 106 - 136cm / Neck 66 - 80cm / Back 58cm
- Wipe clean or hand wash in warm water using a clear shampoo
- Do not tumble-dry