Please make 100% sure of the size you wish to purchase (see instructions Measuring). Purchasing the incorrect size is bad for your dog's paws when wearing it.
When you receive the boots, test the size inside on a clean carpet or surface. Please put a thin sock or cover over your dog's paws before fitting. This will prevent hair & dirt getting into or onto the Sock/Boot/Liner.
As per our Returns Policy (explained during the checkout process) and the Consumer Protection Act, we can only exchange boots if they (and the packaging) are returned in perfect condition
Furball Pet cannot resell any used/dirty/damaged product.
View the excellent feedback we have received (with photos) on the Trixie Walker Active dog boots here: https://www.furballpet.co.za/pages/walker-active-dog-boots-trixie-feedback
Walker Active dog boots are made of hard-wearing black nylon and offer an ideal protection for the dog’s paw.
The boot is padded with extra soft fleece and has a soft waistband for a comfortable fit.
This is a set of 2 dog boots so that the paws can be protected in pairs.
- Robust grip sole provides non-slip hold
- Breathable mesh material
- Comfortable to wear
- Practical Velcro straps with reflecting stripes
- Supports rapid healing of paw injury
- Reduces the risk of infection while healing
- Protects against salt and grit in winter
- Especially useful on stony ground, tarmac or hot sand
- Can be used inside as well, as they provide grip on slippery floors
- Black only
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface
- Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw
- Lift the dog’s other front paw so that its weight is placed firmly on the paw being measured
- Mark the paper at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw
- Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw from the left mark to the right mark
- Repeat for back paws. Note: The front paws are usually bigger than the back paws, and you may need to buy two different sizes
- Select the boots appropriate for the measured width of the front and back paws
- If the paw is between two sizes, always choose the larger size
- Please contact us for advice if you are unsure how to measure
Good to know:
XL - German Shepherd, Bernese Mountain Dog
L - XL - Golden Retriever, Setter
L - Labrador, Airedale Terrier
M - L - Australian Shepherd, Dalmatian
M - Border Collie, Beagle
S - M - Jack Russel Terrier, Cocker Spaniel
XS - S - Yorkshire Terrier, West Highland Terrier