High performance dog flotation device for boating, water sport adventures and activities with dogs. Provides flotation and ultimate buoyancy.
High visibility colours, multiple reflective strips, easy-grab handles, quick release buckles and outstanding flotation.
The unique, multi-handle design is constructed to add strength and durability for pulling dogs out of the water. The handles are one piece straps that wrap around the belly and back of the dog adding strength to the handle.
- Convenient top grab handles allow easy rescue by hand or boat hook (M to XXL have two handles, smaller sizes have only one handle).
- Reflective accents and bright colours for high visibility.
- Fully adjustable chest and neck flaps.
- Quick release buckles.
- Durable and comfortable neoprene belly-band.
- Front float helps keep dog’s head above water.
- Medium, Large and X-Large life jackets feature dual handles for easy lifting and stability.
- Please refer to the measurement guide below when measuring your dog. Weights are indications only (this will vary per breed, and per dog).
- Chest (the thickest part of the rib cage) is the most important measurement when selecting the appropriate life jacket size. If you dog falls in between two sizes, then select the larger size.
- The neck measurement is not the same as collar size (measurement taken around the lower part of the neck where it joins the chest).
- X-Small: Weight = 2kg – 6,5kg. Length = 26,5cm + | Neck = 15–20cm | Chest = 28–38cm
- Small: Weight = 6,5kg – 13,5kg. | Length = 26,5cm + | Neck = 20–25cm | Chest = 40–50cm
Medium: Weight = 13,5kg – 25kg. | Length = 32cm + | Neck = 25,5–35,5cm | Chest = 53–68,5cm
Large: Weight = 25kg – 38,5kg. | Length = 37cm + | Neck = 35,5–46cm | Chest = 71–81cm
X-Large: Weight = 38,5kg – 45kg. | Length = 49,5cm + | Neck = 34cm + | Chest = 84–101cm