The Ruffwear Palisades backpack makes multi-day back-country adventures possible with features like removable saddlebags, two collapsible water bottles, and a load compression system.
This fully-featured dog pack uses a modified Web Master harness frame with four points of attachment to ensure load stability and comfortable weight distribution.
Please ensure your dog carries no more than 25% of its body weight in its dog pack. If your dog is new to backpacks, start with a light load and work up to a heavier load as your dog gets accustomed to wearing the backpack.
This unique product has removable saddlebags for rest stops or water crossings. It also comes with collapsible, BPA-free hydration bottles (2 included, each with a 1 litre capacity).
The Palisades backpack also has a load compression system which balances the load, a padded assistance handle that makes it easy to help dogs up and over obstacles, stash pockets and external gear loops. These features all make this amazing product trail ready.
There is a single-piece, anodized aluminum V-ring leash attachment that provides a secure leash attachment point and the pack is made with low-light visibility material with reflective trim that allows you to see your pets at night.
- Large saddle bags for extra packed items
- 5 points of adjustment for max comfort
- Removable saddle bags for water stops or rests
- Sheltered buckles to ensure not caught up or snared against branches or while swimming
- Elasticated where buckle closes to ensure no pulling on dog, and ensuring maximum comfort
- Weight forward saddle bags designed for max load dispersion when on the go
- Load compression system to ensure load is kept stable, and limiting saddlebag flapping
- Reflective trim for visibility
- 2 x points to attach leash
- Handle to lift and assist
- Small Girth 56 - 69cm
- Medium Girth 69 - 81cm
- Large Girth 81 - 107cm
- Secure fasteners
- Remove collapsible water bottles
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Hang dry
- Hand wash
- Dish soap
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry
- Store with cap removed