Please make 100% sure of the size you wish to purchase (see instructions Measuring). Purchasing the incorrect size is bad for your dog's paws when wearing it.
When you receive the boots, test the size inside on a clean carpet or surface. Please put a thin sock or cover over your dog's paws before fitting. This will prevent hair & dirt getting into or onto the Sock/Boot/Liner.
As per our Returns Policy (explained during the checkout process) and the Consumer Protection Act, we can only exchange boots if they (and the packaging) are returned in perfect condition
Furball Pet cannot resell any used/dirty/damaged product.
Summit Trex dog boots provide everyday traction and paw protection from extreme temperatures and abrasive surfaces.
The Ruffwear-designed outsole provides flexible traction, while an integrated stretch gaiter protects legs and locks out dirt and debris.
If you require require socks (e.g. to keep dew claws in place, to prevent chafing, or to ensure a perfect fit) then we recommend that you look at the Bark 'n Boot liners or purchase human baby socks..
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface
- Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw
- Lift the dog’s other front paw so that its weight is placed firmly on the paw being measured
- Mark the paper at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw
- Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw from the left mark to the right mark
- Repeat the above process for a back paw - the front paws are usually bigger than the back paws, and you may need to buy two different sizes
- Select the boots appropriate for the measured width of the front and back paws. If the paw is between two sizes, then round up or down to the nearest size (round up if the paw is exactly midway between two sizes)
- If you dog has a dew claw, then please take this into consideration, and we recommend that you buy human baby socks to slip over the paw to keep the dew claw in place
- We also recommend that you use human baby socks to prevent chafing (in the event that this should be experienced) and/or to ensure a perfect fit (e.g. if you rounded up the actual paw size to the closest larger boot size)
Please contact us for advice if you are unsure how to measure