Please make 100% sure of the size you wish to purchase (see Measuring Paws). Purchasing the incorrect size is bad for your dog's paws when wearing it.
When you receive the boots, test the size inside on a clean carpet or surface. Please put a thin sock or cover over your dog's paws before fitting. This will prevent hair & dirt getting into or onto the Sock/Boot/Liner. Furball Pet cannot resell any used/dirty/damaged product or the packaging (see Return Policy).
These boots are suitable for paw healing. They are made of hard-wearing black nylon and offer an ideal protection for the dog’s paw.
The boot is padded with extra soft fleece and has a soft waistband for a comfortable fit. The Velcro fastening is supplied with a reflective strip. They are softer and less protective than Walker Active dog boots, and better suited to the indoors!
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface
- Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw
- Lift the dog’s other paw so that its weight is placed firmly on the paw being measured
- Mark the paper at the paw’s widest point from left to right
- Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw from the left mark to the right mark
- Repeat for back paws.
Note: The front paws are usually a bit bigger than the back paws, should you may need to buy two different sizes
- Select the boots appropriate for the measured width of the front and back paws
- If the paw is between two sizes, always choose the larger size
Please contact us for advice if you are unsure how to measure
Delivery Costs and Timelines
Delivery costs are as follows:
Order of R 850 and above – Free within the borders of South Africa using standard courier services, provided the total weight is below 10kg.
For orders below R 850 a R 110 (VAT inclusive) courier cost will be levied.
Courier delivery times are from 2 – 3 business days in the major metropolitan areas. Delivery timelines to outlying areas typically take 3 – 5 business days.
Courier delivery is door to door. If you are unsure if your area is serviced, please send us an email to email@example.com
and we will gladly confirm with our couriers.