Walker Care Comfort dog boots are made of hard-wearing black nylon and offer an ideal protection for the dog’s paw.
The boot is padded with extra soft fleece and has a soft waistband for a comfortable fit.The Velcro fastening is supplied with a reflective strip.
This is a set of 2 dog boots so that the paws can be protected in pairs.
Walker Care Comfort boots are softer and less protective than Walker Active dog boots, and better suited to the indoors! They are not a non-slip shoe. These shoes are suitable for paw healing.
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface
- Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw
- Lift the dog’s other front paw so that its weight is placed firmly on the paw being measured
- Mark the paper at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw
- Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw from the left mark to the right mark
- Repeat for back paws. Note: The front paws are usually bigger than the back paws, and you may need to buy two different sizes
- Select the boots appropriate for the measured width of the front and back paws
- If the paw is between two sizes, always choose the larger size
- Please contact us for advice if you are unsure how to measure